3. 100 gr chicken claw
4. 250 gr squash, julienne slices along
5. 5 large chilies
6. 10 pieces of red chili, plucked stalks, leave intact
7. 5 onions
8. 5 cloves garlic
9. 3 stalk green onion, thinly sliced
10. 5 stalk lemongrass, crushed
11. 6 kaffir lime leaves
12. 3 plum tomatoes, split lengthwise 6
13. ½ grated coconut old half lengthwise, make serundeng. Finely minced
14. 1250 ml water
15. 4 tablespoons cooking oil
How to Make:
1. Rinse chicken breasts boiled and reserving broth in 1250 ml. After cold-Suwir Suwir meat re-enter into the broth. Set aside
2. Large red chilli finely milled, garlic and shallots.
3. Soak the noodles stick in warm boiled water, until soft.
4. Heat oil, saute ground spices, enter the lemongrass, lime leaves, and cook until fragrant.
5. Enter a stir spices to the stew broth, bring to a boil again.
6. Enter your squash and tomatoes. Cook until boiling.
7. Shortly before the appointed cayenne enter intact.
8. Presentation: Take a stick noodles from the marinade, add to the bowl. Pour the soup broth, sprinkle with scallion, finely serundeng, and lime juice. Serve while hot.